Today Mrs Maddocks and I met with the digital leaders to discuss a plan of action for the next half-term.This is what was decided:
- We will advertise for and appoint a digital leader from each class in Years 5 down to 2, our current leaders will be allocated to support each new leader.
- Comptech have set up an email account for digital leaders to communicate ideas.
- Blog of the week is underway and leaders will support in encouraging blogging and tweeting.
- Leaders will support staff in using iPads, devices, MacBooks, blogs, Twitter etc.
- Digital leaders were highly excited about running lots of lunchtime clubs; clubs agreed for this half-term (to be run by the leaders and supported by Mrs Jones and Mrs Maddocks) are:
- Garage Band for years 4 & 5
- Coding (scratch) – year 2
- Coding (scractch) – year 3
- App explorers/app of the week – years 4 & 5
- SketchNation – years 2 & 3
- Makey Makey – year 6
We are meeting tomorrow lunchtime to finalise days and the leaders can the produce posters for their clubs.
Exciting times ahead!
Mrs Jones 🙂